My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Provera

I started Provera last Friday and took my last pill on Tuesday.  I started my period this morning so it took four days instead of three, like I had anticipated.  I will take the Clomid the fifth day of my period.  Five days after that hopefully I will ovulate!  I did the last time I was on Clomid, and we got pregnant the first month, so I am suspecting we will this time too.  I really hope so anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Sending sticky dust your way :-)

    TTC is emotionally draining - I'm thinking about you.

    Jamie
    @ forget-me-notohlord.com

    ReplyDelete