My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not so good lately...

I really haven't been feeling too great lately...I'm still spotting and I can't figure out how to get it to stop.  I called my doctor and they say it just takes time to go back to normal.  Obviously, something is wrong or else I wouldn't be randomly spotting like this.  I guess there is just no good answer for the exact reason why this happens.  It's just reminding me (as if I needed it) that everything is just not ok.  I am really really not pregnant. 

I decided I needed something else to keep me occupied, so I've decided to start exercising and eating better.  I need to focus on things like that rather than sink into this deep depression because I'm no longer pregnant.  I hope it helps.  I started exercising today for the first time in FOREVER and I can really feel the burn!  I'm hoping it releases some endorphines and I will all of a sudden be happy.  I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to conceive again too. Just got another period though - and it is very depressing. In fact, a lot! I've just realized I'm not over the loss of our angel baby - the miscarriage. I think I need more time to grieve before I go full force with the TTC - if I can stop myself.

    Anyway, I understand a lof of what you say in your blog! I'm gonna try to get back to exercising too - after my nap ;-)

    Hang in there!
    Jamie @ forget-me-notohlord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean about waiting. Sometimes the waiting kills me and then on really sad days I think it's the best thing. If I were you I would be glad to have gotten my period! Not having one just means I'm still not ovulating. At least you have that bright side to things! Good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete