My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Clomid update

Today I'll be taking my fourth Clomid pill (taking a total of five).  I'm trying to remember which day of the pills it is that makes my cramps start.  Last time I was on my way into the drug store to pick up some contact solution and all of a sudden I had the WORST pains.  I assume I was ovulating, and I am hoping that the pain doesn't come while I am at work.  Crossing my fingers for it this weekend if it has to happen.  I could barely walk it was so bad.  I was worried about the reason why it was happening, and I still don't really know.  Anyway, not much has changed at this point.  I'm trying to be better about taking my prenatal vitamins.  Ever since the miscarriage I have beenn slacking off about it but I know I've got to improve.

2 comments: