My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trying Again reading material

After I lost my baby I knew I wanted to learn as much about the process as possible.  I was searching the internet trying to find out what others were going through and what I could expect.  I wondered what would be in my future and what a miscarriage would ultimately mean for me.  Would I be able to get pregnant again IMMEDIATELY?  That's really the burning question.  Also, would this happen to me again?  What caused this to happen?  I decided that the internet did not give me enough information to satisfy my curiosity.  So, I searched the internet for some helpful books.  I really did not know what to order.  I decided on one that was very reasonably priced and focused on the subject matter that I was interested in.  It's called Trying Again: A Guide to Pregnancy After Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss, by Ann Douglas.  I wouldn't say this was the most helpful book, but it did have lots of advice for peole in lots of different situations.  I've ordered two more books with helpful suggestions from someone who has been through this before.  I'll keep you posted on how those books turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment