My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

HCG Level: 1

Well, I am definitely not pregnant.  At my endocrinologist appointment yesterday I had a blood test to discover this fact and also the fact that my thyroid is slightly off.  I'll be changing dosages.  We also discussed how I was feeling in relation to my thyroid, of course.  We talked about my miscarriage and she said that these things just happen and it's nature's way of keeping children from being born with extreme problems.  I understand and agree but it is still so sad to know that I am not pregnant right now.  She said that I maybe want to wait for three months to get pregnant again and that I should wait to see if I ovulate on my own.  I could tell she did not think I should try to Clomid again any time soon.  Now I don't know what to do.  I want to try to take a natural approach and when we were trying to conceive the first time I bought these natural supplements that I think I will try again.  I'm worried they are somehow bad for me, but I know that's just my paranoia talking.  They are Solaray, Natural Fertility supplements.  I don't know if they will help, but I paid big bucks for them, so why not try, right?  I take four of them a day and hopefully they will help me ovulate on my own.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment