My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Spotting Again

This weekend the day after intercourse, as my gyno's nurse would put it, I started spotting again.  To recap, at the end of August after a completely natural miscarriage I went completely back to normal.  But a couple of weeks later I spotted very lightly for two weeks.  I did not stop spotting until a day I had off work and just lounged around.  So, today I took a half day off work and am considering not going tomorrow as well.  I want it to stop before it continues for another two weeks.  It's not much at all but it's just annoying and it's a sign to me that something is still not right.  However, I am starting to wonder if these times are just really really light periods?  Can this be a period of some sort?  It's not physically like a period, but maybe now that things are so different, I just have a different sort of period.  I wish I knew what it was.  If it doesn't stop after laying around tomorrow, I'm going to have to go back to work. 

On a side note, ANOTHER person has announced on Facebook that they are pregnant.  Now, I don't wish for others to suffer or anything like that but I can't help but be jealous of people who are pregnant/getting pregnant.  Why not me?  I am depressed right now just thinking about my situation.  I wish I could go on an antidepressant sometimes, but I know that's just a fleeting thought.  Also, I stopped drinking when I thought I potentially ovulated last week, but I would just loooove a glass of wine right now.  I wish time would go faster and I could just be pregnant already.

No comments:

Post a Comment