My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Threatened Miscarriage"

In late August, I noticed I was bleeding, somewhat like a period.  My heart sank.  I knew I had to go to the emergency room to find out what was wrong.  At the emergency room, they found a heartbeat on the ultrasound.  I was so relieved.  I just wanted to know that my baby was still alive.  They did an exam and the doctor said that she thought my cervix was open just barely and was calling this a "threatened miscarriage".   

No comments:

Post a Comment