My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hope

I continued to bleed for the next few days.  We went to be checked two days after my visit to the ER to be checked by my gynecologist.  Again, we got to see the baby (only this time it was much more clear because it was a vaginal ultrasound) and she looked bigger than she looked for our first ultrasound we had done a few weeks earlier.  Her heart was beating and I was so relieved.  The doctor said that the chance of miscarriage goes down to below 5% once there is a heartbeat, and I felt like everything was going to be fine.  I had been worrying so much over the past couple of days that I felt like at that point, I could finally relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment