My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Short Pregnancy

As the weeks went by and the school year started, I was extremely tired (I would come home every day and take a nap with my dog, Buddy) but aside from that had virtually no symptoms.  Every once in a while I would start to feel nauseous, but just had to swallow hard and it went away.  Also, my breasts were very sore and were much bigger than before!  But other than that, no symptoms.  Every night I would read in my pregnancy journal and pregnancy books about what my baby was developing that day.  I would read the information to my husband and I would picture my growing baby.  I ate healthier than I have ever eaten.  I was buying perfect food and eating perfect meals and snacks.  I was doing everything I could to be healthy for my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment