My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Denial

That night, the bleeding got worse and I was cramping.  I tried to pretend that it wasn't that bad and that it was fine.  I think it was a lot worse than I was admitting at the time.  I couldn't even bring the dinner my husband made me to my mouth so that I could eat, I was so miserable. 

The next day it was better, the bleeding slowed down some and I wasn't cramping.  I thought everything would be fine.

The next day is when I actually passed the baby.  I will write about that later when I have had time to think about how to say it...

No comments:

Post a Comment