My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pregnancy without needing Clomid

Update....my baby girl is 14 months now :)....also, I am pregnant again!  And I did NOT have to take Clomid again.  I got pregnant with no help of modern medicine.  For those of you who have not read my previous posts (the whole story is on the blog, with details of my miscarriage), my first pregnancy (lost at 8 weeks), and second (successful) pregnancy were both conceived using Clomid.  I was not getting my period, so I needed help with ovulation.  After having my successful pregnancy, my period started about three months after my baby was born.  This was even while I was still breastfeeding twice a day.  Ladies, there is HOPE!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! This is GREAT news!!

    You need to start a new family blog for your rainbows. Would love to stay in touch with you and yours.

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete