My Complete Miscarriage

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Story

I wanted to share my story about my miscarriage.  I have spent hours looking online for other people with stories like mine.  I've never really found someone with my exact scenario, and I have looked all over.

Right now I am only a month post miscarriage and I can't think of anything except for trying to conceive again.  In the mean time, I'm going to post about my experiences over the past few months as well as our journey we are facing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment